“My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.” – Jim Valvano
Father’s Day is just around the corner and for those last-minute gift shoppers now is the time to show dad how much appreciation you hold for him. While the greatest gifts may not be in physical form, we’re sure your dad would still enjoy one or all of the following Father’s Day gift ideas:
- Tickets to his favorite sporting event. Make memories with dad at one of his favorite sporting events. Consider purchasing tickets to an upcoming Tampa Bay Rays baseball game. Or perhaps tickets to a future Tampa Bay Buccaneers game. For soccer dads, tickets to a Tampa Bay Rowdies game may make for the perfect Father’s Day gift. For tickets, be sure to check out the organization’s websites, or visit StubHub for discounted ticket options.
- Grab the clubs and hit the greens. If your dad likes to golf, then why not take him out for a day at his favorite local golf course. Depending on your budget, the Tampa Bay area offers a variety of golf course options, from the Quail Hallow, to Rogers Park Course and the Palmer Course.
- FIAT accessories and merchandise. Does your dad drive a FIAT? There are many customizable accessories and branded merchandise available to help him show off his FIAT pride. Perhaps a new car cover for Dad’s FIAT 500, or a remote starter for his FIAT ABARTH. A variety of apparel options are also available – jackets, polos and much more. To help save money this Father’s Day, check out the latest Parks FIAT of Wesley Chapel parts and accessories specials. For merchandise options, visit the FIAT e-store.
- Visit the Lowry Park Zoo or Henry B. Plant Museum. This year, the Tampa Bay Lowry Zoo offering free admission to dads Father’s Day weekend. The National Historic Landmark, Henry B. Plant Museum, is also offering free admission for all dads on Father’s Day from noon to 5 p.m.
- A boat ride or fishing trip. For Southwest Florida residents living in Wesley Chapel, near Tampa Bay, consider taking dad out on the water this Father’s Day. There are many boat tours and fishing trips available for all ages. For a full list of outdoor activities that the Tampa area has to offer, visit the Tampa Bay Visitor’s Center.
No matter what you do for your dad this Father’s Day, we’re sure he will be thankful for simply spending time with his family.
To all the dads, Parks FIAT of Wesley Chapel wishes you a Happy Father’s Day!
For a new FIAT or used car, visit Parks FIAT of Wesley Chapel. We’re located at 28647 State Road 54 in Wesley Chapel, near Tampa Bay. For auto service, schedule your next appointment online or call (888) 713-8650.